LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23 evening

I didn't make the 8:00PM visit tonight but Mel's sister-in-law, Paula, was there and called me with a request from Melisa that she wanted to speak with me. As it turned out she really didn't want to speak to me, but instead just wanted me to speak to her. Paula said Melisa smiled and nodded the whole time and laughed when I said something funny to her. Mel later asked Paula to turn on the tv for her. This is a first and a very good sign as far as I'm concerned. Until now she has laid there looking at the wall across the room with no desire for sensory input.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad you created this blogspot so all of us can know what's going on daily. I have so many people here praying and they daily ask about the progress....I'm letting them know about this. Please tell Melisa I love her and wish I could be there more....just hang in there....looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Jane Myers