LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello everyone.

I had a nice lengthy description of Melisa's day when my laptop decided to reboot. I hate Windows Vista!

Anyway, it's 11:45 and I'm tired so I'll do the update from the ICU waiting room tomorrow.

Love you guys

2 comments:

Stephanie Agnew said...

Bless your heart! Waiting to hear the full Boo Version!

ellen said...

Hey Boo! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only computer challanged person in the world. Thank you so much for the updates it helps me focus prayers for ya'll. Talk to you soon.
Ellen