LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November, 24

Good morning everyone. Aunt Paula has had another wonderful idea. She suggested that we set a time when all of our friends and family all kneel at one time and say a quick prayer for Melisa. So, I would like to ask all of you to take a couple seconds at noon Thursday, as you begin to sit for your Thanksgiving dinner, and ask for strength, healing and miracles for Melisa. Also, ask for guidance and give thanks for our doctors and nurses. I will be giving thanks for each and every one of you. Your love and generosity amaze me. You are all very special people.

2 comments:

Dot Jenkins said...

This is so wonderful to be able to keep up with Melisa's progress. It is so hard on days when we haven't heard anything, but now this will enable us to be closer. We are praying for God to help us see and understand his plan. Melisa told me on one of the trips to Jackson that she knew God had a plan. It is so wonderful her pain is under control. Give her a kiss and tell her we love her. Annice and I hope to see ya'll Friday.

Love,
Dot Jenkins

ellen said...

Hey Boo, Thanks for sending the site to me. I am so glad that progress is being made and God is taking care of ya'll. I'll follow as you post and prayers are continuing for you all. Call if you need me to do anything up here. So glad to hear that the pain is better and that Melisa is interacting more with all of you. Love, Ellen