LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great news today

She's going to the floor!

Dr. Young called me this morning and said Melisa was doing well enough and was thinking rationally enough to go to a private room. She is going to be assigned a room on the third floor, which is where ICU is, so that Dr. Young and the ICU nurses can check in on her regularly.

She is still delusional but the delusions at mostly positive now. With continued use of the happy drugs that should get even better. Dr. Young said Melisa asked her this morning if she was there for our wedding and that she was glad she could make it. Dr. Young said she assumed Melisa was marrying me.

Prayers are bringing us miracles every day so keep sending them.

We love you all

5 comments:

Dot Jenkins said...

Boo, this is wonderful. Hope this will help you out. Know Melisa will do so much better having you by her side. Let me know if I can sit with her some time to give you a break.

Love and prayers.

Stephanie Agnew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Agnew said...

Great news! I really don't know if Mel would or should consider marrying you twice....just kidding. She has told me over and over that you have been the best husband in the world through all of this. God is giving you strength each day that I know you never knew you had. You are blessing Boo to so many people and a truly exemplifying Christ in how you have handled this very difficult trial. You are a wonderful friend, husband and father! I pray for you as much as Mel. I love you all! Continuing to pray for my dear sweet friends.

Melanie said...

I'm a friend of Chad and Alysha's. Alysha told be about the blog.
I am praying for peace and healing for all of you!!

Melanie Rice

Unknown said...

Praise The Lord! I love you cuz!