LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello everyone

Once again I am sorry about not blogging yesterday. I am so happy to know that all of you get unhappy when I skip a day. I know you care about my beautiful bride.

Yesterday was a difficult day and a fabulous day. She had several visitors yesterday and the day before. It is very gratifying to see all of them come in and show her so much love. I have always known how amazing she was but I had no idea what an impact she has had on so many people. She will be missed but she has passed down so much love, knowledge and ideals to so many folks that as they pay it forward her inspiration will live on and on.

The bad of yesterday was that we didn't think she would make it through the night. Her breathing became very slow and shallow about 8:00 last night and her BP went to 57/40. She has fought ever since and continues to.

I will have a few more blogs here, I'm sure, but soon I intend to create a new blog and give all of you access to post your thoughts and feelings. I will give that info on this blog.

love you all and thank you from the depths of both our souls.

4 comments:

Dot Jenkins said...

Boo, read your first and second paragraph again. God's plan is helping you through this. We all do wait eagerly to hear from you. Ya'll are in our prayers constantly.
Love and prayers.

Melissa Dixon said...

Boo, Melisa is an inspiration to me and the rest of the Downtown merchants. Please give her our love and know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Big Shirl said...

Boo, Melisa, and Aidan-
We love you!! Big, big hugs from the Denny Bock fam

Anonymous said...

Boo, I have been out of the "Starkville Loop" for a while but was given the link to your blog a couple of days ago. I am heartbroken for you, Aidan, and Melisa. It is difficult for me to even read the blog, yet you seem to be holding it together somehow. I can't imagine what you're going thru. I really do believe everything happens for a reason, but sometimes it is difficult to see. Hang in there, I'll be praying for you tonight.