LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hey all...Dr. Young called Boo this morning after checking on Mel and said that she no longer suggests Melisa being transferred back to OCH. Dr. Young said that Melisa was just too weak to make the trip and even if she did survive the drive that it would be too painful on her to be worth it. So Mel is still at Baptist in room 5118...
She didn't respond to anyone or anything today that I know of other than squinting her eyes closed a couple of times but she is looking at everyone that is in and out of her room and I know she is hearing everything that we are saying to her (and about her for that matter). I am sure Boo will update again later tonight with more to say about how great and wonderful each of you are and how extremely special Melisa is to our family (he is currently in route to starkvegas so that Aidan can go to school some this week but is returning to Jackson in the morning)

-Kenley

1 comment:

carey said...

Boo - I had not heard about Melisa until today. I am so saddened by all of this. Please know that you, Aidan and Melisa are in my prayers. Please tell her that I loved working for her and with her and that I have thought about you all very very often since
my time in Starkville. I tried to stop by in October (first time I was in Starkville in 3 years) and the shop was closed. Now, I understand why. My heart is hurting.