LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hello all,
If anyone is still tracking the blog I wanted to take the time to wish you all a very merry, Christ filled Christmas. Aidan and I are doing well. Christmas was Melisa's favorite time of year and she definately passed that on to her child. Aidan has had a fascination with Melisa's santa collection for years. She had 20 or so and Aidan adopted a dozen of them and named them after members of Melisa's family. I told him the other day that they were all his to care for now that mom was gone. He cares for them more carefully now than he did when Melisa was around. He still rearranges them five times a day in every room in the house.
Christmas is hard without her since it did mean so much to her but she is having Christmas with Jesus. What more could I want for my angel?

I love you all. Happy new year.