LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have never given much credit to horoscopes or Chinese fortune cookies; however, we ate supper at the Ichiban buffet tonight and my fortune was "you will be suprised by the generosity of friends today". That wasn't a lucky grab into a pile of a half dozen bland cookies. That was a God thing. That was without a shadow of a doubt a God thing. He reveals himself in the most amazing ways at the most amazing times.


I sat in our hospital room tonight and read, what, 40-50 cards and notes from friends that have just given Christ filled agape beyond anything I could imagine. They gave their time, their money and their hearts to help my family. There is absolutely no way on earth for me to express how I feel. I am blessed beyond anything this world could provide. I am loved.

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4: 11b - 13


I am blessed by the generosity of each and every person responsible for today's dinner. More importantly each and every person responsible for today's dinner is blessed because of their generosity.



God bless you. I love you all.

1 comment:

The Dumas Clan said...

JD and I LOVE those fortune cookies! We had a great time serving the spegetti at the lunch - wish you could have eaten some.......it was good! Even after I served about 400 plates of it - so that says alot!

Praying for your family.