LOGGING ONTO REMEMBERMELISA.BLOGSPOT.COM

You may log into the blog remembermelisa.blogspot.com
and post any thoughts or memories you have about my
beautiful bride. Go to blogspot.com and use the below login info

login:4mymel@gmail.com
password:boocefuss

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The miracles just keep coming!!!!!

She got real food for the first time in 20 days. When the RN sent the physical therapist away until Melisa got served her breakfast I stepped in and reminded her that breakfast would be ice chips with, possibly a popsicle kicker. To my surprise Dr. Berry had ordered her a real breakfast consisting of yogurt, jello, orange juice, grits, milk and coffee. I wasn't sure if she really needed all that so I gave her the yogurt and jello.

2 comments:

Dot Jenkins said...

You are the BEST nurse!!! This is wonderful!!
Thank God for these blessings.
Love and prayers.

Unknown said...

PRAISING PRAISING PRAISING THE LORD.